Lynden Schools welcomes community applicants interested in serving on the newly created Bond Planning Task Force. The objective of the task force is to develop consensus related to the scope and timeliness associated with upgrades to district facilities. The district hopes to establish membership reflecting broad representation of community stakeholders.
Helpful skills for serving on the task force include:
• Experience serving on committees that built consensus on complex topics.
• Ability to absorb data and objectively prioritize a range of capital improvement needs within a confined budget.
• An innovative mindset when discussing learning environments.
• Effective listening skills and an openness to all perspectives.
• The ability to compromise and build a consensus.
Meetings will be held at 5:30 on the evenings of March 28, April 18, May 2, May 16 and May 30.
Interested applicants should apply via the online application here by 4 p.m. on March 23. For questions, contact the Office of the Superintendent via phone at 360-354-4443 or email at email@example.com.