SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS WANTED
is a wonderful way to gain experience and earn money while maintaining a
flexible schedule! The Lynden School District is in need of
certificated substitute teachers. If you know anyone who is interested
in working as a substitute, please have them contact Heather Lenssen,
360-354-4443 or email email@example.com, for information on how to apply.
SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS WANTED
Join the ranks of the safest and greatest team of school bus drivers!
If you like kids and enjoy driving, begin your career now as a substitute bus driver. We have immediate openings for bus drivers to transport students. No experience necessary. Please contact Ruth Lunde, 360-354-5469 or email Lunder@lynden.wednet.edu, for information on how to apply.
- FREE training and immediate openings.
- Must be 21 years of age and have high school diploma or GED.
- Must have proof of acceptable driving record for past 3 years.
- Must be able to work with students with special needs.
- CDL preferred but not required.
- Substitute Bus Driver $18.16 per hour (subject to change).